Common Action for Gender Development (COMAGEND) is pleased to announce a call for application for the 2021 girls' rights activist at the local, subnational, and national levels.
COMAGEND is a right-based organization guided by feminist principles that uphold the sexual and reproductive health rights of adolescent girls and young women to develop their full potentials.
We envisage a society where there is freedom of expression and no one is discriminated upon bases of their sex. We provide adolescent girls and young women the right knowledge, skills and resources to fully influence policies and participate in politics.
- Girl 15-25years old
- Be an ambassador of girls' rights
- Have a vision for change in the lives of AGYW
- Committed and passionate about social and gender justice
What is expected of you?
- Propose and take part in activities that promote girls rights
- Speak out for girls rights
- Be guided by feminist, rights based and intersectional approaches for change.
- Network and collaborate with groups and activists working at local subnational and national levels in the spirit of movement building.
Kindly submit your application to email@example.com